Friday, June 17, 2011

Fun Crafts

We're soon visiting my husband's brother's wife's sister's two little girls, and I wanted to make some knitted or crocheted toys for them. I didn't have a ton of time, and I like really fast projects, so I altered and eyeballed and shrunk down visually from a doll pattern and came up with these two beauties that are about 3 to 4 inches tall. Woot Woo!

The alien baby dolls. Or maybe they can be the Einstein Dolls and the girls can play pretend relativity theory. I still have bits and pieces of 2 weeks left, so maybe I'll make dogs and leashes and beakers and microscopes and such to go with them.




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:23 PM

    Cute dolls! Love 'em! Do you have a general pattern you used???? Would you mind sharing it? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to share them with you. I'm glad I'm not the only ones that finds them cute. Send me e-mail, and I can hand-wave my way through my explanation: math_mambo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete