Monday, August 08, 2005

End-O-Summer

Inservice starts today, and I couldn't sleep for the 2nd night in a row. Oh well, I'm guessing that it'll all even out and become routine in a bit ... or I'll pass out from exhaustion and get my sleep that way.

I had a great summer and got to visit all sorts of friends in various cities. Friends rock. I also got the unexpected surprise of finding out that I'm teaching calculus this year. Woo Hoo. I went to an AP workshop and have been studying my little heart out, and I'm way excited.

Other than that, I'm going to try .... no, I'm GOING TO get up at 5:30 (or earlier!) every day to do 20 minutes of exercise (cardio or weights). That plus the yoga and dancing and excellent eating habits (cough cough) should do wonders for this aging body.

No comments:

Post a Comment