Friday, July 22, 2011

"Working"....

Okay, so I'm SLOWLY working through my to do list:



But this is HEAVILY sprinkled with the fun things I've done.

My coffee cup from a paint-your-own pottery place. LOVE the 20 oz. cups:


My agenda book for next year. I found a ton of pictures and sayings and taped them on the covers. Now I just have to make all the calendars for the back section, and I'll be ready to roll.

FRONT:




BACK:


This agenda book idea worked really well last year, and then towards the end of the year, I looked at another person's book, and she had a running numbered list of things she had to accomplish then crossed out(instead of just higglety pigglety around all pages). I started doing that, and loved it.

2 comments:

  1. smellslikeonions3:26 PM

    I coveted your agenda book. You actually inspired me to make my own this year. I have tried the calendars, planners, everything...but I think the hand drawn calendar mixed with lines for notetaking and other things is perfect. Better watch out.......I'm going to trade in my mom mobile for a blue 2 door civic and dye my hair blonde....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinky!

    Like all good ideas, it was totally pilfered/adapted/borrowed from a ton of people:
    2 sped teachers ago (bound book)
    plus
    1 geography teacher ago (pictures)
    plus
    1 middle school counselor (#ed list)
    equals
    current agenda book adaptation.

    As for the mom-mobile .... better for the transport of hyena-laughing teachers for all sorts of refreshments.

    ReplyDelete