Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time to Review

I'm having fun looking up all these crazy facts to use for my review sheets. It gives the kids maybe a wee bit more motivation to actually review. I'm also trying something new. For each question, I've referred them back to a helpful page in the book. Maybe that will cure the, "I didn't know how to do it" syndrome, and the "oh! I didn't THINK to look in my notes" malady.

Okay, first stop: review of lines and slopes. Also, does ANYONE know how to stop there from being a 2nd page in a word document if you create a table at the bottom of the page. My version seems to want to start a new page, and I can't get rid of it. I remember I fixed it in the past, and I know I can browse and probably find the answer myself, but ....

7 comments:

  1. Thank you .... and if you're using "Holt", then the page #s refer to them.

    Ms. Cookie (who should be writing a geometry final)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go down until the cursor is on the line underneath the table, then change the font size to something really, really small. It should work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. D .... you're a genius. It worked, and thank you.

    Ms. Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Copy paste it all into Excel, where table formating and layout is much much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just shrink my bottom margin to a half inch or less and it leaves enough room below the table that stops there from being a second page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was always in search of such useful information you have shared in this blog. This will help me in my working.
    Mangalmay Group Of Institutions

    ReplyDelete