Thursday, April 23, 2015

Limits ... I have reached it!

We are done with our limits unit, and I made some changes (thanks Meg Craig!). Our summary day was today with a mix of everything. Here is the sheet the students worked on to see what they understood. I like it because it has a mix of algebraic limits, graphical limits, limits they have to draw graphs first for, piecewise functions .... HERE it is. Let me know if you want a word document copy.

 Funny story about #15. I actually had a problem there and had put the answer in the answer bank. Then I started pasting and changing the graph for #14, and then realized later that the #15 problem disappeared. So, since there was only 4 minutes until class started, and I had to make copies, I came up with THIS #15.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing all this Limits goodness! We promise to put it immediately to good use! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:44 PM

    Thanks for sharing....will use it tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks great worksheet

    ReplyDelete