Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Time for AP Calculus AB Review

I handed this sheet out too late last year, and so didn't promote and stress effectively enough this aspect of their studying:


This year, I took some time in class today to stress each bullet. Basically, the theme was, "do something that will realistically work for you", and "show me that you have put some thought into this", and "if you find it's not working, then revise your schedule on the fly".

I personally know how it is that time just slips away if I don't have a firm plan of action on what to do when.

Hopefully, this will help the little boooooogers.
 

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to motivate students to study at the end of the year but that may be the difference between them doing great, or poor on the exam. Your homework sheet is an effective way to help them organize their study plan.

    ReplyDelete