Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Best.Husband.Ever.

My husband is the nice spouse in our relationship. He also gives thoughtful presents whenever we actually do exchange gifts (not a big thing for us). 

He is currently in D.C., and had some extra time before his flight home, and he's fascinated with flying, so, hello Smithsonian Space & Flight Museum.

Anyway, he knows I'm fascinated with "bathroom issues", as in:

- Camping ... where will you "go"?
- Marathon ... hope I don't have to "go"!
- Getting Older ... diapers!
- Old people ... they may smell like they "went".
- Babies .... ew! changing diapers!

You get the picture.

I also love Mary Roach's books, and "read" on CD her book: Packing for Mars. If you've never read any of her books, they are a treat. "Stiff" was fascinating. But I actually couldn't get through the Mars book, because she does such detailed research and describes things so thoroughly, and when she got to the part where your underwear started disintegrating on your body because of "things", well, I just had to "put the book down".

Anyway, he sent me this picture because, as I said, he gives great gifts.



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:24 PM

    Pick the Mars book back up. It is fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy! But the disintegrating undies .... maybe I can skim through that part. I am excited about, "Gulp", though.

    ReplyDelete