Saturday, August 24, 2013

And the Award Goes to.....

ME - for "Continual False Expectations in the Face of Reality"!

Thank you everyone who made this possible. I couldn't have continued my fantasy of thinking I'd be TOTALLY Friday-ready for the Monday-arriving students if you hadn't smiled and nodded and pretended right along with my dream world. There should be doctoral research on that part of my brain that flies against the force of 16 years of contradictory evidence, that THIS year, REALLY, I'll totally get everything done by Friday. Yes. Yes I will. Copies would be made. Details would be hammered out. Room would be Fun! Kicky! Inviting! All. By. Friday.

In other news: I'll be spending the weekend at school actually finishing these things.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:26 AM

    Right there with you. In fact, I am procrastinating as we speak. Sure! I've got time to read blogs! Why not!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! JUST like I had time to write them :).

    ReplyDelete