* They're still children.
* They must be allowed to fail if that's the path they're on, and they're not taking any of the multiple opportunities to get help.
* They don't get answers wrong to annoy me.
* What do you MEAN math's not the end all of your joyous tasks???
* Every day is a fresh start.
* Homework in calculus is only worth 10%. I should not get my panties in a twist because they are trying to find loopholes to "doing the right thing".
* They are people and not grades.
Breathe innnnnnnn, breathe outttttttt.