This week had cr*ppy written all over it. So I'm just going to detox and purge the "bad" stuff:
* Tired from too little sleep.
* Drink too much coffee to make up for it.
* Can't sleep the following night because of the excess caffeine.
* Rinse. Repeat.
* Patience at an all time low due to sleep issues.
* Weird Schedules due to state testing.
* Don't read one of the bazillion e-mails about the schedule and get called out for it.
* Snap at children due to lack of patience.
* Feel bad and remember I don't have to say EVERYTHING I'm thinking.
* Have conversations in my head saying the sleep-deprived snotty things I shouldn't verbalize (also visualize snotty facial expressions I'd make with words).
* Skip yoga and tap and Lindy Hop due to sleepiness.
* Feel worse physically due to less exercise.
* Make up for "stuff" by mainlining huge chocolate chip cookies.
* Feel worse physically due to bad eating habits.
* Take on more work for next year in the form of an "inventing 'contest'".
* Hear about various ones of our/my students putting down our school.
* Take it personally.
* Wake up at 3am Friday to make a test I have to give today.
* Excited about the faculty meeting this morning taking up 1 hour of my planning time.
* Excited about being "tired stupid" today.
Off to go "running" at 4:30am before I get ready for work. Woot! At least I got my geometry test done. I envision caffeine and a cookie in my near future. Breakfast?