Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Burning Questions

What is it with high school boys, the insides of their noses, and their index fingers?

How fast does a teacher shudder at night when they see a full moon, wondering how the next day will go?

Why do I get less work done when my last period is a prep period as opposed to periods when I'm rushing to be ready for my next class?

Who is the hobgoblin that comes and strews papers to be graded and dealt with and sorted all over my classroom the very next day after I clean up the last mess?

When is the timing right to drink large amounts of water (to stay healthy) during the school day?

5 comments:

  1. Why is it that when I pass out rulers, there's a temptation to show off your swordfighting skills?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:53 PM

    Tee Hee .... or helicopter skills or drumming skills or funky sunglasses skills (for the colored plastic ones). .... I'd forgotten about THAT question.

    Ms. Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at the water question... I ask myself that all the time! I am so screwed when I get older.

    Why is it that when I pass out whiteboards and markers suddenly I have 25 Picasso's on hand, but if I ask them to draw a shape on their paper they look at me like I just spoke in Pig Latin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is the concept of if-you-use-it-put-it-back-where-you-found-it concept so hard to understand?

    Thanks for the laugh! You know I was dreading my night school kids when I saw the full moon out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:54 AM

    ...please where can I buy a unicorn?

    ReplyDelete