* Sometimes students are happy when you change their seats away from their friends. Now they can concentrate on the lesson.
* Students don't always make the right choice about how they choose to study for the AP exam. No, it's not a good idea to just let them work problems without turning them in. It's too easy to let it slide.
* Just because 7th period made you grumpy, it's no reason to start 8th period in a bad mood.
* Snacks are always appreciated and may even make some students work more effectively.
* Learning is hard work. Humor helps.