Thursday, May 03, 2007

Recent Reminders

* Sometimes students are happy when you change their seats away from their friends. Now they can concentrate on the lesson.

* Students don't always make the right choice about how they choose to study for the AP exam. No, it's not a good idea to just let them work problems without turning them in. It's too easy to let it slide.

* Just because 7th period made you grumpy, it's no reason to start 8th period in a bad mood.

* Snacks are always appreciated and may even make some students work more effectively.

* Learning is hard work. Humor helps.

3 comments:

  1. I will show my daughter your poswt as she is just going off to college to become an educator and i suspect those few small words of wisdom may help her in her quest to become a teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:20 PM

    My school is making a big deal out of teacher appreciation week, and its turning out to be a popularity contest. Oh well...

    I appreciate YOU! I have found so many wonderful insights in your posts. Every time I visit, I'm reminded why I want be a teacher. Thanks you for sharing all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for both your comments. You've made my day.

    Ms. Cookie

    ReplyDelete