Thursday, September 29, 2005

Crunk...

Yes, serving duties has its positive side. Again today I had discussions that may never have come up for me otherwise. One kid was telling me about his friend that goes to jail on the weekends and is let out during the week to go to school. The kid is apparently 20 and still in high school ... (robbing houses as a sideline, apparently). Hmmmmm, which high school? ... I didn't ask.

Another kid asked me if I was one of those "crunk" teachers. Pleading ignorance, I got the "low down" on this word ..... you know, it could mean a LOT of things, ... crazy and drunk, ... fun, .... OR if someone does you wrong, you've been "crunked".

On an even MORE positive side, I don't have to serve my duty tomorrow. WooHoo.

1 comment:

  1. In homes it is very nice and effective planning to make your home nuce for the users. In any thing planning is some what very important for the flourshing glow in life.
    Thanks..
    Islamia College Peshawar Admission
    University of Swat Admission

    ReplyDelete