Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Crabbiness? or Fedupness?

You know those teachers who complain about just about EVERYTHING? No matter what is being discussed, they have something negative to say.

Regular Joe: "How do you think geometry teaching should be changed for next year?"
Crabbypuss: "It doesn't matter what I think. I didn't want to teach geometry THIS year, and now that I am, you see how much my opinion counts for."

Regular Joe: "I changed my teaching strategy to engage more learners in the following way."
Crabbypuss: "They don't want to learn any way. It doesn't matter what I do."

Regular Joe: "What about this person and this idea? Wasn't that good/something/great/cool?"
Crabbypuss: "Crab crab crab crab crab CRAB. Crab cRab cRAb crab. Crab!"

I just turned 40 today (yea!), and I'm wondering at what age it will be okay for me to be a crotchety old lady that responds to these crankpots that they need to just GET A CLUE .... (of course said in a more witty and bon mot and appropriately crotchety sort of effective way).

No comments:

Post a Comment